Construction Waste Crusher Machine For Sale
Stone cone crusher New condition high capacity cone crusher, stone crushing machine Stone cone crusher is widely used in metal and non-metallic mines, cement, construction, sand and metallurgical industries. It is applicable to materials like iron ore, nonferrous metal ores, granite, limetone,...
Stone cone crusher
New condition high capacity cone crusher, stone crushing machine
Stone cone crusher is widely used in metal and non-metallic mines, cement, construction, sand and metallurgical industries. It is applicable to materials like iron ore, nonferrous metal ores, granite, limetone, quartzite, sandstone, pebbles and so on.
Stone cone crusher crushes materials by working between the movable cone and fixed cone. The movable cone is supported by spherical bearing and fixed on an hanging erect shaft which is set in the eccentric sleeve, and the sleeve is set on the stopping and pushing bearing. The movable cone and erect shaft is driven by the eccentric shaft sleeve together. The eccentric shaft sleeve is driven by horizontal shaft and fimbriated gear, and the wheel of the conveyor belt is driven by motor through v-belts. The lower part of vertical shaft is installed in the eccentric sleeve. When the eccentric sleeve of cone crusher rotates, there is a conical surface lined out by the shaft. When the movable cone comes near the fixed cone, rocks are grinded into pieces, when the cone leaves, grinded materials is discharged from the discharge hole. The fixed cone can be ascended or descended by adjusting setting to adjust the width of discharge hole, consequently the output size is determined.
1. Simple and sound design of Cone Crusher is ideal for crushing operations;
2. The spring-loaded discharging system filters non-crushable materials automatically to avoid any damage to the machine;
3. The interlocked lubrication unit is equipped with a main motor for additional safety;
4. A rib liner is installed at the bottom of the frame to protect it from wearing.
5. Generally there are four types of Cone Crushers: the C Standard or the Coarse type, the M Fine or the Medium type, the F Short Head type & EF Super Fine type. All these types are used for secondary and tertiary crushing both in stationary and portable applications.
Q: For providing you the suitable quotation we need to know the following information:
A: 1.What is the raw material for the production line?
2. What is the capacity per hour you required?
3. What is the maximum input size of the raw material?
4. What is the output size and application for the final product? Once we get your answers, I can provide you the best quotation immediately.
Remarks: The price will depend on different models.
Reply message you will get 5% discount price.