What Is The Design Index Of The Hydraulic Brick Machine
Every industry has professional standards, and every standard is different. The same hydraulic brick machine also has its own design standards, but each company's standards are different. A set of independent design standards and production standards must ensure that each device can meet industry requirements when it leaves the factory. So what is the design index of the hydraulic brick machine?
1. In the process of designing hydraulic brick making machines, adhering to the premise of improving quality, continuous innovation, continuous improvement, and continuous increase of scientific research technology, we have further improved the production equipment to meet the needs of more customers.
2. Regarding how to extend the service life of the hydraulic brick making machine, please use different machines just produced to compare and study various aspects of toughness, hardness and corrosion resistance, so as to choose a machine suitable for production. At the same time, according to the wear resistance of the mold, special steel is used for processing, which greatly improves the service life of the mold.
It is precisely because of this important spirit that it can firmly occupy a position in the increasingly competitive market. The hydraulic brick machine has become the mainstream brick machine. In addition, I believe that all the bosses will not be unfamiliar with hydraulic brick making machines. They all know that the power of the hydraulic brick making machine comes from the hydraulic pump station, but they lack a certain understanding of the pump station. Once there is a problem with the pump station, it can only be helpless. If you do not have a good solution, you can only contact the manufacturer and ask the technician to remember the maintenance situation. Below, we briefly introduce the composition of the hydraulic pump station, so that customers have a general understanding of the pump station, which can be divided into:
1. Pressure control valve: safety valve, pressure reducing valve, sequence valve, etc.
2. Directional control valve: such as check valve, directional valve, etc.
3. Flow control valve: such as throttle valve and speed control valve.
If installed, it can be divided into two types: pipe valve and plate valve.
1. From the structural point of view, various valves are basically composed of I-type valve body, spool valve (spool valve and seat valve) and components that push the spool valve to move (such as electromagnetic spring hydraulic piston).
2. As far as the working principle is concerned, the valve port size of all valves, the pressure difference between the valve inlet and the outlet, and the flow relationship through the valve all conform to the orifice formula. Only the parameters controlled by various valves are different, such as pressure. The valve controls the pressure and the flow valve controls the flow.